My Best concert !!!

 The truth is that I haven't been to many concerts, if I'm not mistaken I've been to 5 and choosing between so few is difficult.

Before I would have definitely said that my favorite concert was Marco Antonio Solis at the Viña Festival 2016, but two weeks ago I went to see Cruz Cafune, who is a Spanish singer who shot to fame with the song "mi casa", but in my opinion he has better songs.

This concert was one of the best experiences I have ever had.

The concert was held in a bar in bellavista, I went with my brother and some friends, the atmosphere was quite quiet because there were not many people in the bar, when the artist comes out and sings the first song all the people started to sing the song with him, when he sang my favorite song, "bajo perfil", I was left without voice, without lung without throat and so I could go on because I did not sing the song literally screamed the whole song.

Finally something funny that happened that day is that we met drefquila and at the end he got on stage.







Comentarios