Who I'm?
Who I'm... a very filosofic question, right? So the first thing would be my name wich is Rocio, very simple, I'm born in santiago but my bought parents they are from Viña del Mar, I dont really remember very good my childhood, but I remember that I liked play with nerf and videogames console.
I live all my life in pudahuel however I studied in Liceo 7 de Providencia wich was a bit far from my house, now I'm study desing in university of chile but before i'm studied the first year of bachiller in the same university, bad decission.
I live with my mom and my brother, she is a teacher from a school in Maipu and my big brother study inginier in USM also we had a dog but he died in 2020... I really miss him :(
I think I dont forgeting anithing... OH! right my hobbys, these are very simple if i'm honest my favorite hobby is draw fan art of anithing character of some anime obiusly another hobby is watch anime or watch some korean drama also somotimes i like play videogames or watching some movie my favorite movie is Sherk but i really like marve and star wars movies but I really dont like the terror movies, usually i listening all type of music but i like kpop lately.
Finally in my opinion I'm a really happy and simple person

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario