My Favourite Piece of Technology
It´s very hard to make a decision about my favourite piece of technology because there a lot of game console but if I´ve got to be honest definitely the best console is the nintendo DS.
This is my first game console, my brother bought this console from a teacher in our school, I played a lot of hours in this piece of technology, especially Pokemon Soul Silver and Professor Layton and The Curious Village. The best feature of this game console was that it was a portable console so my hours of enterteinament were more extensive.
I really like this object, althoug it was my brother's he lent it to me when he didn´t use it, this game console is very important to me beacause the nintendo DS showed me a new world of videogames, also my brother had other console but this is the first he let me use whitout supervision so I felt very important for this.
Finally recommend this game console, in spite of being old, very simple and intuitive to use, there is not much diference about the gameplay form one game to the other and as I said before, it´s portable so the fun always accompanies you.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario